- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag of Mixed Greens (your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups of cantelope chunks
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 4 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- Girards Champagne Salad Dressing (to taste)
- Toss everything together in a large bowl and enjoy!
- Tips: I use a melon baller for the cantelope because it looks nice. The cantelope, walnuts, goat cheese and bacon can be increased to taste. Personally, I like a lot of "toppings" in my salad so I would probably go a bit higher on some of these measurements. Also, this salad is best made immediately before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More