MELON & GOAT CHEESE SALAD
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag of Mixed Greens (your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups of cantelope chunks
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 4 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- Girards Champagne Salad Dressing (to taste)
Toss everything together in a large bowl and enjoy!
Tips: I use a melon baller for the cantelope because it looks nice. The cantelope, walnuts, goat cheese and bacon can be increased to taste. Personally, I like a lot of "toppings" in my salad so I would probably go a bit higher on some of these measurements. Also, this salad is best made immediately before serving.