- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 medium honeydew melon
- 1-cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1-cup low-fat granola
- 4 strawberries
- Slice the honeydew into grape sized cubes.
- Combine the yogurt and brown sugar. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Top
- with half of the melon cubes. Add half the granola.
- Repeat layers, finishing with granola. Garnish with strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More