- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 medium honeydew melon
- 1-cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1-cup low-fat granola
- 4 strawberries
- Slice the honeydew into grape sized cubes.
- Combine the yogurt and brown sugar. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Top
- with half of the melon cubes. Add half the granola.
- Repeat layers, finishing with granola. Garnish with strawberries.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Recipes for Vitality
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More