- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 medium honeydew melon
- 1-cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1-cup low-fat granola
- 4 strawberries
- Slice the honeydew into grape sized cubes.
- Combine the yogurt and brown sugar. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Top
- with half of the melon cubes. Add half the granola.
- Repeat layers, finishing with granola. Garnish with strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More