- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 2 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 3 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 2 tsp lime zest, freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, fresh, slivered
- 4 piece mint leaves, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, 2 tablespoons of sugar, lime zest and juice, and slivered mint.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, tossing occasionally, until sugar dissolves and mixture is well chilled.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining tablespoon of sugar onto a flat plate.
- Pour a little water into a shallow bowl and dip rim of each of 4 wine or martini glasses into water; press wet rims into sugar to coat edge of each glass.
- Spoon 1 cup of fruit mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More