- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 2 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 3 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 2 tsp lime zest, freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, fresh, slivered
- 4 piece mint leaves, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, 2 tablespoons of sugar, lime zest and juice, and slivered mint.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, tossing occasionally, until sugar dissolves and mixture is well chilled.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining tablespoon of sugar onto a flat plate.
- Pour a little water into a shallow bowl and dip rim of each of 4 wine or martini glasses into water; press wet rims into sugar to coat edge of each glass.
- Spoon 1 cup of fruit mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
GAES PTO Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More