- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 3lb. Chicken I use roasted ( or boil until tender)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup self rising flour Or Bisquick)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cube chicken and place in greased casserole dish.
- Combine 1 can cream of chicken broth and pour on chicken.
- Combine margarine, buttermilk, flour, salt & pepper and pour over above to make crust.
- Bake at 425 for 30 min.
NotesI cook for my 90 year old Mother and she LOVES this and so do I! It's fast, wonderful and a comfort food!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More