- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 3lb. Chicken I use roasted ( or boil until tender)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup self rising flour Or Bisquick)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cube chicken and place in greased casserole dish.
- Combine 1 can cream of chicken broth and pour on chicken.
- Combine margarine, buttermilk, flour, salt & pepper and pour over above to make crust.
- Bake at 425 for 30 min.
NotesI cook for my 90 year old Mother and she LOVES this and so do I! It's fast, wonderful and a comfort food!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More