- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8-10 slices pepperoni, cut into heart shapes
- sliced olives
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray. Roll combined rolls into a 12-14-inch circle and place on a large sprayed pizza pan or baking sheet. Cut into a 12-inch heart shape. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and pre-bake at 350F 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with cheese, pepperoni and olives. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.