- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8-10 slices pepperoni, cut into heart shapes
- sliced olives
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray. Roll combined rolls into a 12-14-inch circle and place on a large sprayed pizza pan or baking sheet. Cut into a 12-inch heart shape. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and pre-bake at 350F 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with cheese, pepperoni and olives. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Simple Recipes that WorkSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More