- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg whites (beaten stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups floured blueberries
- sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sift flour, baking powder& salt together& add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in egg whites& vanilla.
- Add floured blueberries.
- Line muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More