- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg whites (beaten stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups floured blueberries
- sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sift flour, baking powder& salt together& add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in egg whites& vanilla.
- Add floured blueberries.
- Line muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More