- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg whites (beaten stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups floured blueberries
- sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sift flour, baking powder& salt together& add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in egg whites& vanilla.
- Add floured blueberries.
- Line muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More