- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg whites (beaten stiff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups floured blueberries
- sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks.
- Sift flour, baking powder& salt together& add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in egg whites& vanilla.
- Add floured blueberries.
- Line muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More