- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
NotesThe mayonnaise make these chicken breast very moist and tender--enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More