- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken (boil until tender) -- (1 to 3 lb.)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth (I used the water the
- chicken cooked in)
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cube chicken and place in greased casserole dish.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup and the chicken broth and pour over chicken.
- Combine margarine, buttermilk,flour, salt and pepper and pour over above to make crust.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More