- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chicken (boil until tender) -- (1 to 3 lb.)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth (I used the water the
- chicken cooked in)
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cube chicken and place in greased casserole dish.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup and the chicken broth and pour over chicken.
- Combine margarine, buttermilk,flour, salt and pepper and pour over above to make crust.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More