- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 50g Dark Chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 50g Butter
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 60g Plain Flour
- 1. Melt the chocolate and butter together over a saucepan of boiling water.
- 2. In a separate bowl whisk together the sugar, egg and egg yolk.
- 3. Combine the chocolate and butter mixture with the eggs and sugar, whisk well.
- 4. Mix in the flour.
- 5. Pour mixture into two ramakins (or whatever is available)
- 6. Bake in the oven for 14 mins at 160C.
NotesI love chocolate so pretty much anything that combines cake with chocolate melting on the inside is going to be a winner for me. Such an easy and quick recipe that tastes so good :) So often these can turn out to be complicated and I know plenty of people that have had disasters (including me) but this works every time :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More