- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love chocolate so pretty much anything that combines cake with chocolate melting on the inside is going to be a winner for me. Such an easy and quick recipe that tastes so good :) So often these can turn out to be complicated and I know plenty of people that have had disasters (including me) but this works every time :)
- 50g Dark Chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 50g Butter
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 60g Plain Flour
- 1. Melt the chocolate and butter together over a saucepan of boiling water.
- 2. In a separate bowl whisk together the sugar, egg and egg yolk.
- 3. Combine the chocolate and butter mixture with the eggs and sugar, whisk well.
- 4. Mix in the flour.
- 5. Pour mixture into two ramakins (or whatever is available)
- 6. Bake in the oven for 14 mins at 160C.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More