- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb beef short ribs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves fesh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 10-1/2 oz can french onion soup
- 1 12 oz bottle darkle ale or beer
- Hot potatoes or buttered noodles
- Place beef, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour and toss to coat.
- Mix soup and ale. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook low 8-10 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Spoon off fat from sauce before serving. Serve with potatoes or noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More