- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb beef short ribs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves fesh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 10-1/2 oz can french onion soup
- 1 12 oz bottle darkle ale or beer
- Hot potatoes or buttered noodles
- Place beef, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour and toss to coat.
- Mix soup and ale. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook low 8-10 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Spoon off fat from sauce before serving. Serve with potatoes or noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More