MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH SHORT RIBS
- 3 lb beef short ribs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves fesh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 10-1/2 oz can french onion soup
- 1 12 oz bottle darkle ale or beer
- Hot potatoes or buttered noodles
Place beef, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour and toss to coat.
Mix soup and ale. Pour over beef.
Cover and cook low 8-10 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Spoon off fat from sauce before serving. Serve with potatoes or noodles.