- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb beef short ribs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves fesh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 10-1/2 oz can french onion soup
- 1 12 oz bottle darkle ale or beer
- Hot potatoes or buttered noodles
- Place beef, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme in slow cooker. Sprinkle flour and toss to coat.
- Mix soup and ale. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook low 8-10 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Spoon off fat from sauce before serving. Serve with potatoes or noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More