- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 cups popcorn (I use white)
- 2 c brown sugar
- 1 c margarine
- 1/2 c karo syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp soda
- Pop corn and put in large stainless steel bowl or big pan that can be put into the oven. (I use a disposable turkey type roaster)
- In 2-3 qt pan on stove, mix corn syrup, margaine, salt and cream of tarter. Cook til boiling stirring.
- Stir in baking soda (will foam up)
- Mix in with popcorn.
- Put in oven one hour at 200 deg. ,stirring 3-4 times.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More