MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CARAMEL CORN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 cups popcorn (I use white)
- 2 c brown sugar
- 1 c margarine
- 1/2 c karo syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp soda
- Pop corn and put in large stainless steel bowl or big pan that can be put into the oven. (I use a disposable turkey type roaster)
- In 2-3 qt pan on stove, mix corn syrup, margaine, salt and cream of tarter. Cook til boiling stirring.
- Stir in baking soda (will foam up)
- Mix in with popcorn.
- Put in oven one hour at 200 deg. ,stirring 3-4 times.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More