- Cooking Time: 195
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 links mild italian sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (choose your favorite pasta sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sauce garlic powder and basil.
- Add thin layer of sauce to bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Place sausage on top of sauce.
- Place another layer of sauce on top of sausage.
- Slice peppers and place on top of sausage.
- Add rest of sauce to pan.
- Cover with foil.
- bake for 3 hrs and 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More