- Cooking Time: 195
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 links mild italian sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (choose your favorite pasta sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sauce garlic powder and basil.
- Add thin layer of sauce to bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Place sausage on top of sauce.
- Place another layer of sauce on top of sausage.
- Slice peppers and place on top of sausage.
- Add rest of sauce to pan.
- Cover with foil.
- bake for 3 hrs and 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More