- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g butter
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2tbsp cornflour
- beat butter and sugar together until creamy
- sift flour and cornflour together and add to butter mix gradually, beating by hand
- mix well and roll into small balls. place on a greased tray and mark the tops with a fork.
- bake in a slow oven for 30mins
- join pairs with butter icing (see below) when completely cool.
NotesSome producers call these biscuits yo-yos, others call them melting moments; either way they are so incredibly good, I usually make two batches!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Home cookingSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More