- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g butter
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2tbsp cornflour
- beat butter and sugar together until creamy
- sift flour and cornflour together and add to butter mix gradually, beating by hand
- mix well and roll into small balls. place on a greased tray and mark the tops with a fork.
- bake in a slow oven for 30mins
- join pairs with butter icing (see below) when completely cool.
NotesSome producers call these biscuits yo-yos, others call them melting moments; either way they are so incredibly good, I usually make two batches!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More