- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs lean beef cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp sweet pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots cut in halves lengthwise and crosswise
- 2 medium onions cut in 1/2" slices
- 1-2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 Qt.Stewed tomatoes
- Place beef in bottom of crockpot.
- Sprinkle with salt, basil,celery salt and pepper.
- Top with potatoes,,carrots, onions, and ending with the cabbage.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over meat and vegetables, coating all pieces.
- Cover tightly and bake 8 hours on low.
- Taste & adjust seasonings as needed
NotesThis is my moms recipe and it is a family favorite in the cold winter months.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More