- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tbsp milk
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 c. raw peanuts
- 2 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Combine sugar, water, salt and light corn syrup in a 2 quart glass measuring cup.
- Bring to a boil in the microwave (approximately 3 minutes); stir and add peanuts.
- Return to oven and cook 7-9 minutes or until a soft ball stage (234 degrees) is reached.
- Remove from oven, add butter, vanilla and red food coloring. Cool and beat until creamy.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet or make into 2 large patties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More