- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tbsp milk
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 c. raw peanuts
- 2 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Combine sugar, water, salt and light corn syrup in a 2 quart glass measuring cup.
- Bring to a boil in the microwave (approximately 3 minutes); stir and add peanuts.
- Return to oven and cook 7-9 minutes or until a soft ball stage (234 degrees) is reached.
- Remove from oven, add butter, vanilla and red food coloring. Cool and beat until creamy.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet or make into 2 large patties.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe AuctionSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More