- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tbsp milk
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 c. raw peanuts
- 2 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Combine sugar, water, salt and light corn syrup in a 2 quart glass measuring cup.
- Bring to a boil in the microwave (approximately 3 minutes); stir and add peanuts.
- Return to oven and cook 7-9 minutes or until a soft ball stage (234 degrees) is reached.
- Remove from oven, add butter, vanilla and red food coloring. Cool and beat until creamy.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet or make into 2 large patties.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Cookin'See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More