- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- In a small airtight container, mix all together. Seal and store in a cool dark place until ready for use.
- Prep Time 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Servings: 1/2 cup
NotesThis zesty rub will bring out the best in ribs and other meats. Try it on chicken!
Prep Time 5 mins.
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servings: 1/2 cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More