- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- In a small airtight container, mix all together. Seal and store in a cool dark place until ready for use.
- Prep Time 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Servings: 1/2 cup
NotesThis zesty rub will bring out the best in ribs and other meats. Try it on chicken!
Prep Time 5 mins.
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servings: 1/2 cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More