- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried hot red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 tbl Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Finely minced garlic
- 1 tbl Corn oil
- Put the lamb in a mixing bowl and add the ingredients up to and including the minced garlic.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly by hand.
- To test the sausage for seasoning, shape a small portion into a patty.
- Cook the patty in a lightly-oiled skillet and season to taste.
- Shape the mixture into eight equal balls, then flatten each into a patty.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the patties.
- You may do this in two batches, depending on the skillet size.
- Cook the patties for 8 minutes, turning when necessary.
- Drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More