- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried hot red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 tbl Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Finely minced garlic
- 1 tbl Corn oil
- Put the lamb in a mixing bowl and add the ingredients up to and including the minced garlic.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly by hand.
- To test the sausage for seasoning, shape a small portion into a patty.
- Cook the patty in a lightly-oiled skillet and season to taste.
- Shape the mixture into eight equal balls, then flatten each into a patty.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the patties.
- You may do this in two batches, depending on the skillet size.
- Cook the patties for 8 minutes, turning when necessary.
- Drain on paper towels.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More