- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy (any flavor will work)
- oil for frying (just cover bottom of skillet)
- Mix Stove Top and soup (don't dilute the soup).
- Make balls (we use a rounded tablespoon full)
- Flatten out balls.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.
- Dump any remaining oil.
- Heat gravy in skillet, add patties, spoon gravy over top.
NotesMy daughter invented these after watching a infomercial. A lady was making stuffing in a type of waffle iron thing. These are very easy and really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cooking with Sabra
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More