MERRANDA'S FRIED STUFFING PATTIES
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy (any flavor will work)
- oil for frying (just cover bottom of skillet)
Mix Stove Top and soup (don't dilute the soup).
Make balls (we use a rounded tablespoon full)
Flatten out balls.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Fry patties until golden brown.
Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.
Dump any remaining oil.
Heat gravy in skillet, add patties, spoon gravy over top.