- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy (any flavor will work)
- oil for frying (just cover bottom of skillet)
- Mix Stove Top and soup (don't dilute the soup).
- Make balls (we use a rounded tablespoon full)
- Flatten out balls.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.
- Dump any remaining oil.
- Heat gravy in skillet, add patties, spoon gravy over top.
NotesMy daughter invented these after watching a infomercial. A lady was making stuffing in a type of waffle iron thing. These are very easy and really good.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More