- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy (any flavor will work)
- oil for frying (just cover bottom of skillet)
- Mix Stove Top and soup (don't dilute the soup).
- Make balls (we use a rounded tablespoon full)
- Flatten out balls.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, drain on paper towels.
- Dump any remaining oil.
- Heat gravy in skillet, add patties, spoon gravy over top.
NotesMy daughter invented these after watching a infomercial. A lady was making stuffing in a type of waffle iron thing. These are very easy and really good.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
culinary karmaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More