- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 15 kabobs
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb strawberries washed and cut in half
- 2 med. apples cut in big bite size pieces
- 2 med. oranges peeled , cut in big pieces
- 1/2 lb. red grapes (seedless)
- 1/2 lb. green graped (seedless)
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk pineapple drained
- Long wooden kabob sticks
- Whipped cream
- Alternate fruit onto sticks, strawberries, apple, orange, green grape, pineapple, red grape until full. Serve with whipped cream. Kids love these!!
NotesGreat way to get kids to eat fruit! Put it on a stick! My daughter would always ask me to make these for her class.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking for a CureSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More