- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 15 kabobs
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
BackstoryGreat way to get kids to eat fruit! Put it on a stick! My daughter would always ask me to make these for her class.
- 1 lb strawberries washed and cut in half
- 2 med. apples cut in big bite size pieces
- 2 med. oranges peeled , cut in big pieces
- 1/2 lb. red grapes (seedless)
- 1/2 lb. green graped (seedless)
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk pineapple drained
- Long wooden kabob sticks
- Whipped cream
- Alternate fruit onto sticks, strawberries, apple, orange, green grape, pineapple, red grape until full. Serve with whipped cream. Kids love these!!