MERRANDA'S FRUIT KABOBS
- Servings: about 15 kabobs
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb strawberries washed and cut in half
- 2 med. apples cut in big bite size pieces
- 2 med. oranges peeled , cut in big pieces
- 1/2 lb. red grapes (seedless)
- 1/2 lb. green graped (seedless)
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk pineapple drained
- Long wooden kabob sticks
- Whipped cream
Alternate fruit onto sticks, strawberries, apple, orange, green grape, pineapple, red grape until full. Serve with whipped cream. Kids love these!!
Great way to get kids to eat fruit! Put it on a stick! My daughter would always ask me to make these for her class.
No Reviews at this time.