- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 15 kabobs
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb strawberries washed and cut in half
- 2 med. apples cut in big bite size pieces
- 2 med. oranges peeled , cut in big pieces
- 1/2 lb. red grapes (seedless)
- 1/2 lb. green graped (seedless)
- 1 (10 oz.) can chunk pineapple drained
- Long wooden kabob sticks
- Whipped cream
- Alternate fruit onto sticks, strawberries, apple, orange, green grape, pineapple, red grape until full. Serve with whipped cream. Kids love these!!
NotesGreat way to get kids to eat fruit! Put it on a stick! My daughter would always ask me to make these for her class.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More