- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 c. nuts, finely shopped
- 2 Tbs. cocoa
- 2 Tbs. corn syrup
- 1/4 c. rum
- powdered sugar to roll them in
- Mix all ingredients well and form into balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Let cure in a covered container for one week for best flavor.
- I use my food processor to get everything nice and fine. I use a cookie scoop to make my balls and then I sprinkle powdered sugar on top of them several times. This is me being a little lazy! Enjoy
NotesThis is a recipe that my mom, sister and I all make every year. These need to be made at least one week prior to serving for the best flavor.