- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of Flour Tortillas burrito size
- 2 Philly brick Cream Cheese
- 1 individual package of Taco seasoning
- 1/2 can (4.25 oz) Chopped Black Olives
- Chopped Scallions
- Favorite Salsa
- Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, olives and scallions together.
- On each tortilla spread the mixture.
- Roll the tortilla up. Slice 1" pieces diagnolly. Serve on a festive tray with your favorite salsa! Makes enough to feed an army.
NotesI've been making this addicting recipe since I was a kid, which I learned from my mom's best friend!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More