- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of Flour Tortillas burrito size
- 2 Philly brick Cream Cheese
- 1 individual package of Taco seasoning
- 1/2 can (4.25 oz) Chopped Black Olives
- Chopped Scallions
- Favorite Salsa
- Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, olives and scallions together.
- On each tortilla spread the mixture.
- Roll the tortilla up. Slice 1" pieces diagnolly. Serve on a festive tray with your favorite salsa! Makes enough to feed an army.
NotesI've been making this addicting recipe since I was a kid, which I learned from my mom's best friend!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More