- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: about 20 minutes
BackstoryI found this recipe on the back of a box of Mueller's 'Ready-Cut' Macaroni; it turned out really delicious and smells wonderful while it's in the oven and when it comes out! It's also quick and easy to make. *Regular macaroni might work just as well. **I used regular salsa (couldn't find tomato).
- 1 (16 oz.) package of Mueller's Ready-Cut Macaroni*
- 1 (16 oz.) jar cheese sauce (such as Cheese Whiz)
- 2 cups tomato salsa**
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, cover and set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine cheese sauce, salsa, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; heat through, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the cheese mixture and stir; place in a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.