- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken, was created by Kaylin Davison.
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® Snack Mix, ground
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and scale ingredients.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® in food processor until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg and finish by breading in the ground Mexicali Fire®.
- Place chicken on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.