- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® Snack Mix, ground
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and scale ingredients.
- Grind Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® in food processor until finely ground.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg and finish by breading in the ground Mexicali Fire®.
- Place chicken on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken, was created by Kaylin Davison.