- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Seasoning mix
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 3 TBSP Chili Powder(more or less to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Cumin(More or less to taste)
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (More or less to taste)
- Add all ingredients together and mix well.
- Chill for an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or your favorite vegetable.
NotesThey used to have a Mexicali Dip mix that you could use to make this dip, but fo rth life of me I couldn't find it this past weekend for a pool party I was attending. I decided to try to season it myself and it got rave reviews!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More