- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- * 1 1/2 pounds cod
- * 1 cup salsa
- * 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- * 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- * 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease one 8x12 inch baking dish.
- 2. Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More