MEXICAN BAKED SPAGHETTI
- 1 Lb. 96% Lean Ground Beef
- One Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) Can Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Delmonte Zesty Chili Style Tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can Diced Green Chilies, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda Granular
- 1 Cup Salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (1 lb.) Box Barilla Plus Whole Grain Spaghetti
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large pot, brown the ground beef.
Once the meat is browned, add the remaining ingredients in the order listed (except the spaghetti).
Stir to combine and cook until hot. Set aside.
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place 1 cup of sauce into the pan and coat the bottom evenly.
Place half of the spaghetti in the pan and distribute evenly.
Place 4 cups of sauce over the spaghetti and spread evenly.
Add the remaining spaghetti and top with the remaining 4 cups of sauce. Bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot throughout.
Per Serving: 269 Calories; 3g Fat (10.8% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 42g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 22mg Cholesterol; 883mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 5