- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. 96% Lean Ground Beef
- One Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) Can Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Delmonte Zesty Chili Style Tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) Can Diced Green Chilies, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda Granular
- 1 Cup Salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (1 lb.) Box Barilla Plus Whole Grain Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef.
- Once the meat is browned, add the remaining ingredients in the order listed (except the spaghetti).
- Stir to combine and cook until hot. Set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 cup of sauce into the pan and coat the bottom evenly.
- Place half of the spaghetti in the pan and distribute evenly.
- Place 4 cups of sauce over the spaghetti and spread evenly.
- Add the remaining spaghetti and top with the remaining 4 cups of sauce. Bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Serves: 12
- Per Serving: 269 Calories; 3g Fat (10.8% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 42g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 22mg Cholesterol; 883mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 5
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Italy or Bust
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More