- Cooking Time: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 oz.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Place all ingredients in a medium Microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on High 6 minutes.
- Stir at 3 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More