- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Mexican rice
- 1 pound cooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2. Combine cooked ground beef and salsa in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds. Stir in rice and cilantro. Serve with corn chips or in lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice-A-Roni Express Heat & Serve Mexican Rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Eats!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More