- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Mexican rice
- 1 pound cooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2. Combine cooked ground beef and salsa in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds. Stir in rice and cilantro. Serve with corn chips or in lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice-A-Roni Express Heat & Serve Mexican Rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Vegan Eats!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More