- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Mexican rice
- 1 pound cooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2. Combine cooked ground beef and salsa in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds. Stir in rice and cilantro. Serve with corn chips or in lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice-A-Roni Express Heat & Serve Mexican Rice.
Simple Recipes that Work
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Adventures in CookingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More