- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 17-oz. pkg. refrigerated beef pot roast with juices
- 1 14-1/2-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 green sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Wrap tortillas in microwave-safe paper towels. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Cover; set aside.
- Microwave beef according to package directions. Meanwhile, place undrained tomatoes in small saucepan; heat through.
- Remove meat, reserving juices. Cut in slices. Serve on warmed tortillas with tomatoes and green pepper strips. Pass lime wedges, sour cream, and cilantro. Drizzle reserved juices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More