- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix all together and pour into pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30=45 minutes, or until firm and lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes before removing from pans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Adventures in Cooking
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More