- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix all together and pour into pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30=45 minutes, or until firm and lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes before removing from pans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More