- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- 1/2 - 1 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp finely minced jalapeno pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Combine all ingredients well and shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
- 3 Serve burgers on tortillas (cut burgers in 1/2 for a better fit), pita bread, English muffins or hamburger buns with traditional taco toppings of your choice.
- 4 The toppings might include salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole or chopped avocado, sour cream, lettuce and diced green onions.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More