- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- 1/2 - 1 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp finely minced jalapeno pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Combine all ingredients well and shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
- 3 Serve burgers on tortillas (cut burgers in 1/2 for a better fit), pita bread, English muffins or hamburger buns with traditional taco toppings of your choice.
- 4 The toppings might include salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole or chopped avocado, sour cream, lettuce and diced green onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More