- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- 1/2 - 1 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp finely minced jalapeno pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Combine all ingredients well and shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
- 3 Serve burgers on tortillas (cut burgers in 1/2 for a better fit), pita bread, English muffins or hamburger buns with traditional taco toppings of your choice.
- 4 The toppings might include salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole or chopped avocado, sour cream, lettuce and diced green onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More