- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe from a blog that I visit,it's fast and good!
I added some sour cream and salsa to the top before serving.YUM!
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese ( I use a cheddar/jack combo)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Combine all ingredients except Doritos in a mixing bowl. In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot