- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- Cube cheese and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat for about 1 hour,
- until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and continue heating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot from the crockpot
- with tortilla chips or corn chips.
NotesFrom Diana Rattray
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More