- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- Cube cheese and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat for about 1 hour,
- until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and continue heating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot from the crockpot
- with tortilla chips or corn chips.
NotesFrom Diana Rattray
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More