- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- Cube cheese and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat for about 1 hour,
- until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and continue heating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot from the crockpot
- with tortilla chips or corn chips.
NotesFrom Diana Rattray
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More