- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- Cube cheese and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat for about 1 hour,
- until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and continue heating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot from the crockpot
- with tortilla chips or corn chips.
NotesFrom Diana Rattray
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Camp Nubar Baking Class
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More