- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon Taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- Cube cheese and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat for about 1 hour,
- until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and continue heating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve hot from the crockpot
- with tortilla chips or corn chips.
NotesFrom Diana Rattray
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More