- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 hours
- 8 - oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10 oz.) jar cheese dip (Frito Lay is best)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- paprika (to sprinkle on top)
- Combine all ingredients together, except paprika.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika serve with chips (we like Fritos).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More