- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 hours
- 8 - oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10 oz.) jar cheese dip (Frito Lay is best)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- paprika (to sprinkle on top)
- Combine all ingredients together, except paprika.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika serve with chips (we like Fritos).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More