- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 8 hours
- 8 - oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10 oz.) jar cheese dip (Frito Lay is best)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- paprika (to sprinkle on top)
- Combine all ingredients together, except paprika.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika serve with chips (we like Fritos).
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More