- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup cream mushroom soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can green chillies, drained
- Mix all together, put in microwave.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More