- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup cream mushroom soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can green chillies, drained
- Mix all together, put in microwave.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More