- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup cream mushroom soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can green chillies, drained
- Mix all together, put in microwave.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More