- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup cream mushroom soup
- 1 (15 oz.) can green chillies, drained
- Mix all together, put in microwave.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More