- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 head iceberg lettuce,shredded
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup cup guacamole salad dressing
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken or turkey
- ( we use ground meat)
- 1 ripe tomato diced
- 2 ounces cheese shredded
- 1 ounce corn chips crushed
- Blend avocado, salad dressing and cumin until smooth; or mash avocado and blend in dressing and cumin. Store in the refrigerator.
- Lighty toss lettuce, onion, cilantro with dressing. Arrange remaining ingredients on top.
NotesThis great recipe came from a cookbook called Light and Spicy(1989). This is one of the best dressing recipes ever.. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More