- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 8 cups corn chex®
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, microwave butter to melt.
- Add taco seasoning to butter mixture. Add corn Chex to coat. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave 1 minute. Stir again and microwave for 1 more minute.
NotesSource: "Quick Cook Magazine"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More