- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 packet of reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 salsa
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into 4, 4 oz. pieces
- Place chicken and taco seasoning into ziploc bag, and shake to coat.
- Spray bottom of glass baking dish with non-stick spray and arrange chicken inside.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes.
- Top chicken with salsa and cheese, bake for 5 more minutes.
- Top cooked chicken with sour cream and serve!
NotesI ran across this super-easy recipe while searching for chicken recipes that would be low in weight watchers points - this tasty, filling recipe only has 4 points per serving!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More