- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 packet of reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 salsa
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into 4, 4 oz. pieces
- Place chicken and taco seasoning into ziploc bag, and shake to coat.
- Spray bottom of glass baking dish with non-stick spray and arrange chicken inside.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes.
- Top chicken with salsa and cheese, bake for 5 more minutes.
- Top cooked chicken with sour cream and serve!
NotesI ran across this super-easy recipe while searching for chicken recipes that would be low in weight watchers points - this tasty, filling recipe only has 4 points per serving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More