- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese ( I use a cheddar/jack combo)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
- You can add other items to this, depending on your preferences, like olives, green chiles, onions, etc...
- The chicken mixture would also make a great enchilada or burrito filling!
NotesRecipe from my friend Deanna. Picture by me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Naked MacaronSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More