- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 (7 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) bag tortilla chips crushed in big pieces.
- 1 (8oz.) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16oz.) bag shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Poach chicken with salt and pepper until done.
- Cool and shred chicken.
- In large bowl mix chicken, chilies, rotle, soup, sour cream, onions and Monterey Jack cheese.
- In 9 x 13 pan put 2 hand fulls of chips (cover bottom).
- Pour about 1 cup of chicken mixture on top (enough to cover chips).
- Top with hand full cheese (enough to cover mixture).
- Repeat layers until all used.
- Ending with soup mixture (save some cheese to top later).
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Add rest of cheese.
- Bake for 10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More