- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2-3 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilis)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 bag of Tostitos chips
- 1 lb. of Longhorn cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Boil chicken till tender, chill and shred.
- Mix broth, soups, tomatoes and onions.
- Layer in pan 1/2 of the chips, pat down, 1/2 the chicken, 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the soup.
- Repeat layers and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a 9x13 pan.
NotesAnother of my daughter's recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More