- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2-3 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilis)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 bag of Tostitos chips
- 1 lb. of Longhorn cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Boil chicken till tender, chill and shred.
- Mix broth, soups, tomatoes and onions.
- Layer in pan 1/2 of the chips, pat down, 1/2 the chicken, 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the soup.
- Repeat layers and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a 9x13 pan.
NotesAnother of my daughter's recipe.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More