- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2-3 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilis)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 bag of Tostitos chips
- 1 lb. of Longhorn cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Boil chicken till tender, chill and shred.
- Mix broth, soups, tomatoes and onions.
- Layer in pan 1/2 of the chips, pat down, 1/2 the chicken, 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the soup.
- Repeat layers and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a 9x13 pan.
NotesAnother of my daughter's recipe.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Fueling a Firehouse
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More