- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- Unsalted butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More