- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken (cooked, deboned and shredded)
- chicken broth
- 1 bag tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1/4 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Moisten with chicken broth.
- Spread shredded chicken over the chips.
- Place 1/2 of the cheese over the chicken.
- In a large bowl, mix soups, rotel onion and spices.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Cook at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce