- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boiled chicken breasts, bones & chunked
- 1 small pkg. tostitos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 small carton sour scream
- 2 green oinions-chopped
- Line a greased 9x13 casserole dish with crushed tostitos.
- place chicken on top.
- mix soup, sour scream, & tomatoes; pour over chicken.
- add grated cheese and onions.
- Crumble extra tostitoes on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking for a CureSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More