- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boiled chicken breasts, bones & chunked
- 1 small pkg. tostitos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 small carton sour scream
- 2 green oinions-chopped
- Line a greased 9x13 casserole dish with crushed tostitos.
- place chicken on top.
- mix soup, sour scream, & tomatoes; pour over chicken.
- add grated cheese and onions.
- Crumble extra tostitoes on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Adventures in Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More