- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boiled chicken breasts, bones & chunked
- 1 small pkg. tostitos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 small carton sour scream
- 2 green oinions-chopped
- Line a greased 9x13 casserole dish with crushed tostitos.
- place chicken on top.
- mix soup, sour scream, & tomatoes; pour over chicken.
- add grated cheese and onions.
- Crumble extra tostitoes on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More