- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (12.8 oz) Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 box (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup CRISCO® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar (from 3.62-oz jar)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Place cereal in food processor bowl with metal blade (crush cereal in 2 batches if necessary). Cover; process until finely crushed (about 4 cups). Or place cereal in large resealable food-storage plastic bag; crush with rolling pin.
- In large bowl, stir butter and corn syrup until well blended. Add crushed cereal; mix thoroughly. Press evenly in pan.
- In large bowl, make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and eggs and adding cinnamon. Stir in 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips. Pour brownie batter over cereal mixture. Sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup chocolate chips evenly over batter.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar evenly over brownies. Bake 14 to 18 minutes longer or until brownies are set when lightly touched in center. Cool 10 minutes; loosen edges but do not cut. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- *Three tablespoons sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon can be substituted for the cinnamon sugar.
NotesThis is my daughter's recipe in the Pillsbury bake-off. She had a baby a week ago and has a 2 year old and 5 year old; so you can imagine how busy she is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More