- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lean sausage
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lg onion, chopped
- 2 cloves galic
- 24 oz defrosted frozen corn
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch in 3 tbsp water
- 2 med roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 1 med roasted poblano, chopped
- 1 tbs chipotle chiles with adobo, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 can white beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Remove casings from sausage. Cook sausage in skillet over med. high heat until cooked through, breaking up with spoon. Transfer to bowl, discard fat.
- Cook onion until soft over low heat in a skillet, add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Puree one pound of corn in food processor until smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture and process, followed by onion and bell peppers, processing until smooth.
- Heat butter in saucepan and add corn puree and cook over medium heat until hot. Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer, adding remaining 1/2 lb. corn, poblano, sausage, jalapeno and beans. Cook, stirring until hot, sprinkling parmesan over each portion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Fun appetizers and snacks
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More