- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Italy or Bust
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More