- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More