- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- Combine all three ingredients in a microwave safe dish. Cook until all the cheese is melted and every thing is incorporated together. Serve Warm.
- I just found that Ortega has a chopped green chile in HOT flavor. I haven't tried it yet in this recipe, but I bet it would give this dish some real ZING!
NotesMy mom has made this for many years and it's a staple dish I make for all the company potlucks. It's easy and tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Home cookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More