- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- Combine all three ingredients in a microwave safe dish. Cook until all the cheese is melted and every thing is incorporated together. Serve Warm.
- I just found that Ortega has a chopped green chile in HOT flavor. I haven't tried it yet in this recipe, but I bet it would give this dish some real ZING!
NotesMy mom has made this for many years and it's a staple dish I make for all the company potlucks. It's easy and tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Recipes for Vitality
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce