MEXICAN CORNBREAD SALAD
- 1 (6 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 dash sage
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 cup green onions
Prepare cornbread, adding green chilis and sage; COOL.
Combine Ranch dressing mix, sour creme, and mayo;set aside.
Crumble 1/2 cornbread into big bowl. Top with 1/2 each of: beans, sour creme mixt, green pepper, and next 5 ingredients.
REPEAT LAYERS. Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve in lettuce lined bowls, top with tomatoe wedges.