- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of corn
- 2 cups cheese
- 1. Saute meat with onions, garlic and jalapeno.
- 2. In a small bowl mix corn meal, sugar, baking soda, salt and cream of corn.
- 3. Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Take half hamburger meat and cover bottom of dish.
- Then take half cornmeal mixture and lay that on top of the hamburger meat.
- Add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
- Add the cheese.
- Then add rest of cornmeal mixture.
- 5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Cookin'See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More