- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of corn
- 2 cups cheese
- 1. Saute meat with onions, garlic and jalapeno.
- 2. In a small bowl mix corn meal, sugar, baking soda, salt and cream of corn.
- 3. Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Take half hamburger meat and cover bottom of dish.
- Then take half cornmeal mixture and lay that on top of the hamburger meat.
- Add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
- Add the cheese.
- Then add rest of cornmeal mixture.
- 5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More